Hip, Knee Replacement, Orthopedic Program- PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Corpus Christi
Provided by Post Acute Medical Rehabilitation Hospital of Corpus Christi
Post Acute Medical Rehabilitation Hospital hopes to provide individuals recovering from surgery after a fracture or joint replacement an opportunity to develop skills related to independent living, self-care, and ambulation.
- Hip Fracture
- Other Multiple Fractures
- Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
- Post-Polio Syndrome
- Gait Instability
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Infection due to internal prosthetic device
- Initial and ongoing evaluation of the patients medical and functional status by a physician specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Surgeons Protocols
- Rehabilitation Nursing
- Occupational therapy
- Social Services
- Respiratory Therapy
- Dietary Counseling
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services
- Individualized treatment plans
- One-to-One therapy administered by clinicians experienced in physical and cognitive rehabilitation
- Focus on improving function in mobility, activities of daily living, psychosocial adjustment and community access
- Total staff commitment to returning the client home to a familiar lifestyle, rather than to an extended care facility
- Patient and family education and counseling
- Nutritional management by a registered dietitian
- On-site pharmacy, laboratory and diagnostic radiology
- Post-discharge follow-up and support
Guidelines for Admission
- The individual demonstrates an ability to benefit from an intensive physical medicine and rehabilitation program.
We accept referrals from patients, family members, physicians, case managers, workers comp, and insurance companies. We accept Medicare, as well as most insurance plans. Simply call our Centralized Admissions department at 361.500.0700 to make a referral, schedule a tour, or for more information.
PAM Rehabilitation and Specialty Hospitals are a place of healing, where comfort, confidence and attentive care to patients and family members are every bit as important as medical excellence.
For more information, visit: www.postacutemedical.com or call 361.500.0700
Post-Acute Medical Rehabilitation Hospital is located at 345 S. Water Street, Corpus Christi, TX 78401